• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

miniGOINGS

How do the angled slants on the edges and centers of the Ghost Hand II effect the performance of the cube? I'm thinking about getting one just because of how it looks, but is it worth it?

AvidCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've been having a problem with my TaiYan (Dayan) II lately, before it started unscrewing itself so I put a tiny bit of superglue at the tips of each screw, let it dry, and the problem stopped. Well a few days later, it's starting to actually tighten itself! Tips on how to stop this (other than getting another cube)?

Googlrr

WCA
2010CARM01
I've been having a problem with my TaiYan (Dayan) II lately, before it started unscrewing itself so I put a tiny bit of superglue at the tips of each screw, let it dry, and the problem stopped. Well a few days later, it's starting to actually tighten itself! Tips on how to stop this (other than getting another cube)?

I had the same problem. I put a C4U core/screw/spring set in it. It creeks more, but it works about the same still. It's unfortunate, because it was my best cube before this problem.

vcuber13

WCA
2009METH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm learning M2. I need help on some of the set-up moves. They are UF DB FU and BD. Also, what do I do when I just have the middle layer left to solve?

Also, is there a good video tutorial. I'm stumped on solving edges in the M layer. I can't find any good videos to help me with that.

Instead of double posting you could have editted your original post.

TheMachanga

WCA
2010LECH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm learning M2. I need help on some of the set-up moves. They are UF DB FU and BD. Also, what do I do when I just have the middle layer left to solve?

Also, is there a good video tutorial. I'm stumped on solving edges in the M layer. I can't find any good videos to help me with that.

Instead of criticizing, can you answer the question?

vcuber13

WCA
2009METH01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I know absouluty nothing about M2

TheMachanga

WCA
2010LECH01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I know absouluty nothing about M2

I got it myself, so I don't need it anymore.

kunz

is there a difference in performance between the mini qj 4x4 and the normal sized one?

Status
Not open for further replies.