• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2864

Are type A-V cubes still good without lube? I plan on getting one for my cousin and he doesn't have lube.

Litz

Do I need to break in my Type C Diy cube?
Ive had it for a while now but ive never known if i need to break it or not

Mine wasn't good after assembly. After breaking it in it was amazing though. If you already play with it for a while, you probably did it already anyway.

D

Deleted member 2864

How's the quality of type F-ii stickers? How long do they last and how's the contrast of them?

Also, since my last hasn't been answered, I might as well put it with this one too. How are type A-V's right after you assemble them without lube?

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
F-II stickers aren't too good.
Orange and Red are quite similar.

Like most other cubes, A-V would be much better with lubricant.
I have one.

D

Deleted member 2864

F-II stickers aren't too good.
Orange and Red are quite similar.

Like most other cubes, A-V would be much better with lubricant.
I have one.

Thank you very much :)

What does Standard deviation mean?

Essentially, the standard deviation is the measure of the consistency of your times. It shows how much your times stray from your average.

A low SD means you are consistent and a high one means your not. Because of this, it's nice to have a low SD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_deviation If you would like to know more about it.

The "basic example" on the wiki should give you an idea of how it works.

(R)

I got a package today (almost) The post office gave me a slip that says I need to pick it up on monday. Do camcuber orders require a signature. if not, then its my popbuying order

iSpinz

WCA
2010INKJ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I got a package today (almost) The post office gave me a slip that says I need to pick it up on monday. Do camcuber orders require a signature. if not, then its my popbuying order

You don't have to pick it up on Monday, you HAVE to pick it up on or before Monday or else they will send it back to the shipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.