• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperatrix

WCA
2010ALVA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thank you ;D I was getting worried because I just started finger tricks a few days ago (because up until now, I've been using my wrist for everything) My times are bad at the moment but I think I'll improve within time. ^^;

iSpinz

WCA
2010INKJ01
YouTube
Visit Channel

IMO you should go for 2-gen as much as possible in both F2L and OLL/PLL. But yeah, training your left hand should be on your to-do list, but it is not as important as good algs and looking ahead.

Good fingertricks in F2L are mostly 2-gen, but for OLL and PLL, you will have to start using your left hand more often, but mainly for L/L' and U/U'

Imperatrix

WCA
2010ALVA02
YouTube
Visit Channel

IMO you should go for 2-gen as much as possible in both F2L and OLL/PLL. But yeah, training your left hand should be on your to-do list, but it is not as important as good algs and looking ahead.

Good fingertricks in F2L are mostly 2-gen, but for OLL and PLL, you will have to start using your left hand more often, but mainly for L/L' and U/U'

Yeah, for and U/U' I use my thumb and L/L' I'll be lucky if I get a half turn. I finally learned full PLL but I'm trying to train my fingers to recognize G-perms at the moment @@;;

iSpinz

WCA
2010INKJ01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Yeah, for and U/U' I use my thumb and L/L' I'll be lucky if I get a half turn. I finally learned full PLL but I'm trying to train my fingers to recognize G-perms at the moment @@;;
Thumb for U/U'? Use Both index fingers.

I suggest not using G-perms until later. Instead, practice F2L and Look-ahead. I am ~25 s Avg and I only know 15/21 PLL's.

(R)

I have just placed an order with camcuber's shop and purchased a tracking number. I want to know where I should enter this number (its usps) because on the package tracker on the usps website, it says the number doesn't exist. does the underscore matter? i.e. my number is xxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxx do i include that. what did you do?

Cyrus C.

WCA
2010COLA01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I suggest not using G-perms until later. Instead, practice F2L and Look-ahead. I am ~25 s Avg and I only know 15/21 PLL's.

G perms are the easiest PLLS for memo, & not that hard to recognize with a system.

D

Deleted member 2864

Ugh... I asked a question a couple pages ago, but it hasn't been answered -.-

I'll ask again :D

Does the f-II wear out like the F-I does?

Imperatrix

WCA
2010ALVA02
YouTube
Visit Channel

G perms are the easiest PLLS for memo, & not that hard to recognize with a system.

They all look the same to me. I know them but I'm slow at executing them.

This may sound like another dumb question but do you still use fingertricks for making the cross? I just noticed that after using my wrist for the cross, I go straight into fingertricks for everything else. Yet, with wrist, I get my cross done in 4 seconds compared with my fingers with 8 seconds ._.;

(R)

OMGWTF???
This is what i said to that noob a while back about people asserting themselvs over others

OT
I fingertrick my cross. It is the way to go if you want to get 2 second cross-avgs

Status
Not open for further replies.