• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyRoo789

Premium Member
Why was Derrick Eide banned? I thought he was an upstanding member of the speedsolving community. Too many :fp's?

I dunno why he did it, but he started making thread after thread of pictures of tomato sauce/food, and the threads had inappropriate names (F**k and stuff like that).

He made about 5 of those spam threads, then he got banned.

I wonder why he did it.

Truncator

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm going to start learning CLL. However, I don't know of a way to practice it if I don't know the full method. I learned the H set, but obviously I can't do an average of 5 with that :p It seems like it would be frustrating to not be able to use it for a while. Any help?

miniGOINGS

I'm going to start learning CLL. However, I don't know of a way to practice it if I don't know the full method. I learned the H set, but obviously I can't do an average of 5 with that :p It seems like it would be frustrating to not be able to use it for a while. Any help?

CxLL Subset Time Attack!!! Actually, I plan on not doing many timed solves untill I'm comfortable with full CxLL, but that might not work for you.

Jake Gouldon

YouTube
Visit Channel
Can someone link to PLL of megaminx? I tried Eriks site but the end is incomplete. I've have also tried the search search function.

No, his site is complete. Are you talking about a 1-look PLL? AFAIK, it doesn't exist. You do EPLL then CPLL by doing an R' D' R (U/U'/U2/U2') R' D R

lather, rinse, repeat until solved.

It is essentially the beginners method CPLL

CitricAcid

WCA
2009TALK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is popbuying really better than C4U now? I'm seeing alot of positive talk about popbuying, and not much talk of C4U, only problems with it.

Popbuying: Cheap prices, free/not that slow shipping. Multiple ways to contact the shop.

c4u: ummm...

+1. Popbuying has a good selection, fast shipping, and good customer service.

Now, I have a question.

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO CUBEFANS?!
CubeForYou Doesn't have the MF8 minx in stock,
CubeFans does.
CubeForYou doesn't have the Type A (I) Black in stock,
CubeFans does.

Why not use them?

Litz

Is popbuying really better than C4U now? I'm seeing alot of positive talk about popbuying, and not much talk of C4U, only problems with it.

I can only speak for myself, but when I ordered from C4U I got my order 2 days afterwards, in perfect condition and with some extra stuff (stickers, screws, springs..)

I ordered from popbuying a while ago (since I wanted some things that C4U didn't have for sale) and I still didn't get my order yet. Note that I chose free shipping though so it's slower.

Basically, if you don't mind waiting a while to get your items, order from popbuying and choose free shipping.. You can get a lot of stuff for low prices that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.