• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubers in India!

Sky Cuber

WCA
2014PRIY01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Has anyone checked out pcubedpuzzles.in ? Great shop
Think n twist is better for unofficial cubes. ( they dont give COD)
Shop.scmu.in is also good for officia puzzles.
I also heard a name for rack brain or something like that which also sold
Cubes in INR.

Thank you
Happy cubin'

PJKCuber

WCA
2014KULK02
Hi, I am a speedcuber from India averaging sub 35. Here is a mega thread that will answer all the questions.
You can find out about competitions at https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/competitions.php
Stores: You can buy DIY's from C4U without any problem. However the SCMU(Speedcubing Mumbai Unlimited) is the best Indian cube store. They don't have DIY's but the cost of cubes is around Rs 100-150 cheaper. They ship with Indian Post so it takes around a week or less to come.
There are MANY cubers in India that average sub 15.
I wish there were more competitions organize though. There are only like 15-20 in a year and most of them are far away from me. :(

andyvaldes

If you think cubers in India are slow or that they don't have competitions or something like that, ckeck cuba out.

Indiancuber

Hi,
I'm too an Indian(my name suggests that). I have been cubing for 3 months and my PB is 27.76 with sub35 avg. I ordered a zhanchi from the scmu store. It turned out perfect, got it within 4 days. Got a maru lube too

shanky cuber

your times are pretty good i live in bangalore too my prsonal best is 50.59 seconds can you plese tell me from where you get your cubes and where do you live in bangalore

dhruvasagar

WCA
2015SAGA02
I am from Bangalore, my averages are close to 25s, pb is 15.99s (full solve without ll skip) though I am working on improving my consistency (focus). I have been ordering cubes from cubelelo.com and their service is really awesome, delivery within a couple of days usually and their cube quality, packaging & prices are very good.

Baron1213

I think there's one in Mumbai, and one in some city in Rajasthan. Btw, I'm from Baroda, Gujarat.

starcuber

WCA
2015DIWA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
hey guys i am in india

here are my pb (personal best)

PB SINGLE
3x3 15.67
2x2 1.19 & (0.48- not counting)
Pryaminx 4.58
Skewb 02.32
3x3 oh – 35.xx
4x4= 1.37.xx
5x5= 4.32.xx

PB Average ao5
3x3-21.20
2x2 3.42
Pyraminx 8.20
Skewb – 4.88
3x3 oh – 45.97

CubePro

YouTube
Visit Channel
Have any of you ordered from cubelelo.com?
ME!!! Because SCMU doesn't deliver to my location. The delivery time was really nice. One of the packages came in 4 days while another came in 2 days so I think the website is really nice to order from. And it does have COD as a payment option :). BTW are there any cubers here from Chhattisgarh?