• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Youtube Videos stop playing

YouTube
Visit Channel
First of all, I don't know if this thread is in the right section , if not I'm sorry..

so I have this problem with youtube, The videos buffer completely but just don't want to play further than 1/5 of the total length of the video. I don't know what the problem is I have Adobe Flash Player 10 and a "stable" internet connection. Since I have this new pc I'm unable to watch the full length of videos on youtube. My old pc was able to do this with the same internet connection but unfortunatly it "died":(.

Thanks in Advance:eek: any help is much much appreciated:)

panyan

im pretty good with computers, but i've never heard anything like this... have you been fidling with yout firewall settings or even your browser settings? also have you recently upgraded your browser version becuase it may be a bug in the new version of your browser (i thought you might have downloaded the newest version seeing as it is a new comp)..... sorry i cant be more help but i am really pretty handy on computers

YouTube
Visit Channel
It was the only window I had open, the red line is fully loaded but with a video of like 11 seconds it stops at 3-4 seconds, and a video of +-10 mins stops at 1-2 minutes, then the "loading circle" from youtube appears and keeps loading, it never stops:( maybe it has something to do with my nvidia firewall which is installed on this pc but not on my previous one, I have the same internet connection and on my previous pc that worked perfect, never had to pause or anything, just normal:confused: