• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

OMG, greatest cuber ever! ;)

Harris Chan

WCA
2007CHAN07
YouTube
Visit Channel
DUDE! The second trick is so obvious: he scramble the cube with a certain SHORT SEQUENCE to scramble the cube(and memorize it), and then those people in the suite just remember to take that particular one, and the guy does the sequence.

He used the same sequence on all 3 of the shows! They all have the same pieces (stickers) on each sides!

Anyone figured out the first trick???

Harris

Richard

LOL, i just wonder, does this guy realize that everyone knows that it was rigged, or does he think people actually believe it's real...

bballkid2076

Can anyone explain how this works. I know the cube is setup but I still don't get how it works. I only watched the video Dennis sent and was wondering how he did it.
Thanks

yumology

I have a buddy who's a magician. One day his kid jumbled up the 'magic' rubik, and he was never able to do the trick again, until i restored it for him :)

Cetron

Guys we shouldn't feel any sort of anger towards this guy, after all it is quite clear by the title "Vitual magic" that this guy's just some sort of magician. The person we should REALLY be annoyed at is naxjud, one of the people who left the comment:

naxjud (1 month ago)
there is nothing magic with it.

this guy is one of those who can mix the "magic cube" (this is what it's called) very quickly. there is a championship in this category and the world champions can make a cube in less than 7 seconds. they are also capable to mix a cube to the form they want it.

You see, what this naxjud had done to incur our wrath, is to make these statements as if it were a well known fact that knowledgeable people like him possessed. Indeed we wouldn't be so angry at him sounding so sure of himself, if it were not for the fact that he got every single fact he stated wrong.

So now as a united cubing community, let us not direct our anger at the harmless magician who puts up a show as a magician, but concentrate our taunts at the dumbass heckler who doesn't even know how the trick is done.

I'd gnaw my hand off the day I find out that someone can solve a cube it 7 seconds in a world championship.