• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rama OH , 18,29

Doudou

WCA
2004CHAM01
Nice Rama !!! You're the best !! With the best cubes !! Ahahaha !
I made a good decision to stop practicing One Handed...
I hope our favourite camera-women recorded everything !!

Crazycubemom

WCA
2007OEYM01
@ Lofty,
I'm still waiting your OH WR.

@ Doudou,
This time your camera woman has not recorded OH but only Final 3x3x3 speedsolve, be honest I didn't expected that 19,07 be beaten. I think Rama didn't practice and only with his lovely Miss Guitara the whole times so forget it about OH,btw thank you for your supporting Rama .

Rama

WCA
2006TEMM01
I thank God for my skills. :)

All I got to say is: Wipe Out!
Seriously though, I am very happy with my results there, I got two personal bests for 3x3x3 (10.11 seconds) and 3x3x3 OH (18.29 seconds). :)

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well done Mr. Temmink!
This is well deserved and a long time in coming! The OH average WR has been lagging behind the potential WR for too long, but this has really taken a chunk out of that!

guusrs

WCA
1982RAZO01
Congrats Rama,
Nice to see you controlled your nerves the right way this time.

It was a very nice competition. Thanx to everyone, especially Pim Ton & Ron for organizing!

Gus

mpohl100

awesome Rama, congratulations to a well deserved and nearly unbeatable world record!!!!!!