Hey whats up,
Lately Ive been stressing out about getting into college safely and I guess Ive got a lot of questions. But I guess if Im going to get any answers from you guys Im going to have to tell how well off acedemically I am.
-Im a junior in High school and I have a GPA of around 3.1
-Im taking AP History, chemistry, anatomy & physiology, Pre-Calc (which is a grade level higher than normal), english, and P.E.
-I also run on the cross-country team, and track team which I do fairly well at. Id say im the 3rd fastest on the team.
- Ill probably come up with some more stuff about me acedemically.
- What is the average/typical GPA of a high school student.
- Am I pretty safe as long as I have 3.0 or better.
- Are scholarships possible with a 3.0? Maybe in cross-country running. I figure if a couple of dumb football players can get scholarships then why cant I? (Totaly steroetypical) <--mispell?
- I plan on going to a college within my state so that should increase my chances by a lot right? I want to go to the University of Idaho.
Anyway, It would be really nice if you guys could respond to this.
Please share your GPA so I can get a good Idea of what the average is. I got to keep in mind though Im talking to a bunch of smart Rubiks cubers!!
EDIT: Whats you cumulative GPA. Meaning what is your GPA after all your time in High school