• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New 3x3 Speedcube

Leviticus

Details

Cube

It is similar to the Japanese speedcubing kit, it has the same screws and center caps, but they seem to posses different colour schemes. They have black, white, transparent-glow in the dark, transparent red-glow in the dark. $9.99 US for the black, but $8.49 for me :p

Last edited:

PCwizCube

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think this is made by the company who makes Type D's, Kubismo had a picture of it (can't retrieve it because all his posts were deleted)

Speaking of, anyone know what happened to Kubismo? And to stay on topic, this cube looks almost exactly like my JSK.
Kubismo was banned from this forum because he made too many of those "what is your favorite shade of **** stickers?".

And I wonder if that cube is any good or just the bad ones made so Cube4you can just make money.

Faz

Former Clock NR Holder
WCA
2009ZEMD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think this is made by the company who makes Type D's, Kubismo had a picture of it (can't retrieve it because all his posts were deleted)

Speaking of, anyone know what happened to Kubismo? And to stay on topic, this cube looks almost exactly like my JSK.
Kubismo was banned from this forum because he made too many of those "what is your favorite shade of **** stickers?".

And I wonder if that cube is any good or just the bad ones made so Cube4you can just make money.

i have used one, and it is average. It has a weird feeling, with lots of small clicks

Guoguodi

Yeah, it's obviously a Chinese knock-off of the Jap. Speedcubing Kit. Seeing as the JSK gained in popularity, the Chinese manufacturers of course decided to copy it as well.

YouTube
Visit Channel

But is the shop still going to open?