• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] 3x3 OH 14.34 single by Lee Seung-Woon

hawkmp4

That's ridiculous (the speed) and his reaction...that's getting a little too serious about it, methinks.

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
A little too serious about it? Why don't you go break a WR and then tell me how excited you are :D

Great solve and awesome reaction! Wish the video was a little bigger during the solve though, can't really see what's going on...

AvGalen

Premium Member
Rotterdam (actually Capelle aan den IJssel), the N
WCA
2006GALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Great solve and awesome reaction! Wish the video was a little bigger during the solve though, can't really see what's going on...

click on the video to get to youtube then click 'watch in high quality' and you can see whats going on:)

Sorry, but even in high quality I cannot determine what is going on. This is mostly because of the small cube (zooming during the solve would have been nice) and because of the cube being tilted. From the comments I gather that it was a PLL-skip, but I am not entirely sure about that.

gasmus

WCA
2007VALL01
YouTube
Visit Channel

click on the video to get to youtube then click 'watch in high quality' and you can see whats going on:)

Sorry, but even in high quality I cannot determine what is going on. This is mostly because of the small cube (zooming during the solve would have been nice) and because of the cube being tilted. From the comments I gather that it was a PLL-skip, but I am not entirely sure about that.

Sorry, I meant you could at least see his fingers moving whereas normally his whole hand is just a blur, didnt know you meant each step. I think the oll was R f' U' L' U X' Z U R U' F' (on orange side) and a pll skip but i could be wrong (hope this helps).

Last edited: