• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedcubing in Melbourne

P

pappas

I finish work at 5:30 so I'll pop in to show I'm still alive.

If someone could bring a spare pyraminx for me to use a bit that would be appreciated!

@Tim, would like to but busy :(

OLLiver

WCA
2015JENK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey cubers in Melbourne/Victoria
As the the end of the year is nearly here, hows about we organise a meetup at Melbourne central?
I am not 100% sure when school exams finish in Australia so feedback is appreciated.
I was thinking December 12/13 weekend?

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Anytime except during the Sydney comp should work for me. You'd get more response posting on the facebook page though. I don't use fb so I can't do it, but if you do, and you organise something, make sure you come back here and let me know :p

OLLiver

WCA
2015JENK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Anytime except during the Sydney comp should work for me. You'd get more response posting on the facebook page though. I don't use fb so I can't do it, but if you do, and you organise something, make sure you come back here and let me know :p

You wouldn't happen to have the link to this Facebook page by any chance? I will be sure to post it here if I am successful :)

Zane_C

Premium Member
WCA
2010CARN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone hope you're all doing well. I've noticed that the attendance of recent Aussie comps has skyrocketed, yet this forum looks less active than I remember it... in 2013. Do meetups still happen in Melbourne? How do Aussie cubers even communicate these days? Facebook?

ottozing

Platinum Member
WCA
2012MCNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone hope you're all doing well. I've noticed that the attendance of recent Aussie comps has skyrocketed, yet this forum looks less active than I remember it... in 2013. Do meetups still happen in Melbourne? How do Aussie cubers even communicate these days? Facebook?

Ayy, it's been a while! Obviously I'm not a Melbourne cuber, but I know that this thread doesn't get too much action and the facebook group is just as dead. I think nowadays most cubers here are either too busy with uni or too young to be on the forums :p