• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Signatures

WCA
2008HERR01
I'm not sure if there is already a thread on this, I just wanted to formally request that you change the setting of putting pictures in signatures. Currently it is not allowed, I know this is also not allowed on many other forums, but it takes some of the fun out of reading peoples posts...plus pictures would be pretty cool...I think I repeated basically the same thing like 3 times, but anyway, thanks for considering this (if you do)!

PCwizCube

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm not sure if there is already a thread on this, I just wanted to formally request that you change the setting of putting pictures in signatures. Currently it is not allowed, I know this is also not allowed on many other forums, but it takes some of the fun out of reading peoples posts...plus pictures would be pretty cool...I think I repeated basically the same thing like 3 times, but anyway, thanks for considering this (if you do)!
The issue has already been discussed. Pictures would take up a lot of space on the page.

blah

brah
Firstly, this should go in the help/suggestions subforum.

Secondly, it's already been discussed there that long signatures and signatures with pictures are gonna cause pages to load more slowly and other members are gonna take forever to scroll down. Hope you understand this. Yep.

fanwuq

WCA
2008FANW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wow, is this a first? Usually threads are moved to the off topics.

I don't like pictures in signatures. If there are no pictures at all, I can pretend I'm reading something useful and scholarly, if there are bright pictures everywhere, it would look like I'm having fun. That's why I turn off loading the pictures most of the time.

Carson

Premium Member
WCA
2008PENT01
I like having small pictures in my signature... I have them at other forums, but I agree that this forum is better off not having them. If you really want to set your posts off from the rest... you can "pimp out" your avatar. You have 80x80 pixels worth of real estate to work with.