• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Know what sucks?

ShadenSmith

WCA
2008SMIT01
What happened? Is everyone all right?

Did you have any cubes with you? I was in a wreck 7 months ago that totaled the car. Thankfully the cubes were okay (although my 5x5x5 left a nasty scar on my leg).

Hadley4000

WCA
2008SHEF01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Did you have any cubes with you? I was in a wreck 7 months ago that totaled the car. Thankfully the cubes were okay (although my 5x5x5 left a nasty scar on my leg).

I had a cube and a Megaminx with me.

I was on the road, and the guy infront of me stopped for no reason. I hit my brakes, but the roads were wet. I plowed into the back of him. Then, the guy behind me plowed into the back of me. The front or back impact would have been enough to total my car, because of how old it was.

Right now I'm more or less alright, except that I'm without a car and my back is killing me.

MTGjumper

WCA
2008CRAW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Glad to hear you're OK.

What I thought this topic might actually be about, courtesy of bash.org:

guo_si> Hey, you know what sucks?
thexphial> vaccuums
guo_si> Hey, you know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?
thexphial> black holes
guo_si> Hey, you know what just isn’t cool?
thexphial> lava?

Hope this gives you a laugh. =)

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The front or back impact would have been enough to total my car, because of how old it was.

the airbags going off would have been enough to total it actually. i had a friend who had like $400 in bumper/radiator damage, but the cost of replacing the airbags was like $2000 or something ridiculous so even though the car was barely damaged it had to be declared totaled. well i hope you find a suitable replacement.

DAE_JA_VOO

I had a cube and a Megaminx with me.

I was on the road, and the guy infront of me stopped for no reason. I hit my brakes, but the roads were wet. I plowed into the back of him. Then, the guy behind me plowed into the back of me. The front or back impact would have been enough to total my car, because of how old it was.

Right now I'm more or less alright, except that I'm without a car and my back is killing me.

And your Cube and Megaminx?! Are they okay?! :p

Glad to hear you're alright. I wish you a speedy recovery :)

ThePizzaGuy92

WCA
2007SEID01
YouTube
Visit Channel
if the person behind is usually at fault.. who was at fault here? you and the person behind you for not leaving enough space? hm.. either way, I hope everyone had insurance. haha