• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Whats going on with Rowe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escher

Babby
WCA
2008KINN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
First i hear he's this incredible cubing prodigy. Then i see his youtube videos and gasp at his BLD solves. THEN i hear that he has been disqualified for 3 years or something for cheating (i saw a vid where somebody put a piece of paper between him and a cube during a BLD solve and he messed up, really badly), then i see him in the Niagara Open competition getting a 3x3 NAR record, and a sub-min BLD solve, yet he still has many DNF on his WCA page that weren't there before. What on earth?? He's obviously good but what happened with all the cheating/disqualification business?

Ryanrex116

WCA
2008JEWR01
Does anybody think that Matyas should only be banned from BLD? I don't see a way he could cheat in speed and OH.

Before his ban, I think he had like 10 WR's now he has like five. :)

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
That is a discussion that doesn't need to take place here. What's done is done, and the thread creator's question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.