• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] 7.79 3x3 Single w/ n-perm

DanpHan

WCA
2011WANN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You were on OLL at 4! Unlucky :( At least it still was a good solve for you (I think).

It was alright I guess, but given the rest of the solve, should have been way better :(

LEARN OLLCP NOW!!!

ok seriously how... why... what!?

*tries to recall a time when I got a sub-10 solve with an N perm*

seriously this is very gj

I actually know an OLLCP for that case, but I didn't want to take the time to recognize it, and it's not a particularly great alg.

But thanks ^_^

ottozing

Platinum Member
WCA
2012MCNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Maybe you'd like L2' D' L U' L' D L U L or L2 D L' U L D' L' U' L better as a standard OLL? Either way, I don't see what's slow about using COLL for that OLL case (Although I never use triple sune and it's opposite in 2H 3x3 solves).

But yeah, N perms are annoying :p

DanpHan

WCA
2011WANN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Maybe you'd like L2' D' L U' L' D L U L or L2 D L' U L D' L' U' L better as a standard OLL? Either way, I don't see what's slow about using COLL for that OLL case (Although I never use triple sune and it's opposite in 2H 3x3 solves).

But yeah, N perms are annoying :p

Meh, I'll test the alg and see how I like it, thanks.

Are you wearing that shirt sarcastically?

(Sigh) I hope so.

I won't say. Feel free to speculate ;)