• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling 3x3 Speedcubes, like YueXiao, trans Aolong V2 force cubes, Meiying, etc

kliang9299

As the title implies I'm trying to sell these cubes for these prices.

YueXiao: $14, unstickered but includes Moyu factory stickers, lubed, tensioned but hardly used. Fewer than 20 solves

Red, Green, Orange, Yellow and Clear Aolong V2 force cubes: $22 each, unstickered, lubed, tensioned, completely new otherwise

Hualong: $10 ~200 solves, lubed, tensioned, restickered with sky blue halfbrights

MeiYing: $10 ~50 solves, lubed, tensioned, restickered with sky blue halfbrights

QiYi Bullfight: $5 ~100 solves, lubed, tensioned, restickered with sky blue halfbrights

Mini Aolong V1: $10 ~50 solves, lubed, tensioned, restickered with sky blue halfbrights

Will sell all together for $130

I ship from Atlanta, GA. For individual cubes shipping price is $3.50 (I will be buying flat rate 2 day shipping boxes from USPS and I'll pay half myself). Shipping price will remain constant at that price unless you decide to buy more than 7 cubes. I take paypal only. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Picture of all the cubes together: http://imgur.com/Ekf2463
If you would like any pictures of these cubes individually feel free to send me a PM or comment in this thread.

Last edited:

Oliver7073

WCA
2015PHAM03
YouTube
Visit Channel
As the title implies I'm trying to sell these cubes for these prices.

YueXiao: $14, unstickered but includes Moyu factory stickers, lubed, tensioned but hardly used. Fewer than 20 solves

Red, Green, Orange, Yellow and Clear Aolong V2 force cubes: $22, unstickered, lubed, tensioned, completely new otherwise

Hualong: $10 ~200 solves, lubed, tensioned, restickered with sky blue halfbrights

MeiYing: $10 ~50 solves, lubed, tensioned, restickered with sky blue halfbrights

QiYi Bullfight: $5 ~100 solves, lubed, tensioned, restickered with sky blue halfbrights

Mini Aolong V1: $10 ~50 solves, lubed, tensioned, restickered with sky blue halfbrights

Will sell all together for $130

I ship from Atlanta, GA. For individual cubes shipping price is $3.50 (I will be buying flat rate 2 day shipping boxes from USPS and I'll pay half myself). Shipping price will remain constant at that price unless you decide to buy more than 7 cubes. I take paypal only. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Picture of all the cubes together: http://imgur.com/Ekf2463
If you would like any pictures of these cubes individually feel free to send me a PM or comment in this thread.
I might buy cubes from you

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

kliang9299

Don't you think that 5 Aolong V2 for 22 $ is very very cheap??(you know like almost free)

I meant each. They're transparent force cubes so you have to buy an entire set of 6 transparent Aolong V2s just to get them.

kliang9299

Unfortunately I won't be attending. That's my Spring Break so I'll be heading back home from school.