• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Full CMLL+6-Flip Algorithms

obelisk477

WCA
2009BATT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have finished generating full CMLL+6-flip algorithms, most of which are pretty nice. Thanks to PDF for helping me to sort through a few of them. Are they worth it, or not? I suspect for CMLLs that share algorithms with their COLL CP counterparts, the algs are worth it since you will end up with a 6 flip still even after executing CMLL. For the rest, use what you'd like. Maybe this can be a place to revisit CMLL+EO discussions.

Here they are

TorbinRoux

WCA
2014KITT01
There should also be ones for the cases with 2 on top and bottom or two only on bottom. But great idea this would be very useful

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

D

Daniel Lin

Is this worth learning????
the algs seem not too bad actually

obelisk477

WCA
2009BATT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is this worth learning????
the algs seem not too bad actually

I don't know if they're worth learning, someone fluent with Roux would have to implement them and try it for a bit. I don't even really use Roux that much but I like genning algorithms lol. I would suggest learning the 2 oriented cases and giving them a go, since its not much to learn and they're the easiest to recognize. If you like it carry on with the others.

EDIT: The pi cases seem nice if you were going to give more a try