• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

V-Cube Set for sale

Colin

Hello all-

I have decided to switch over to black for my V-cubes, so I want to sell my white ones. I have white pillowed V-cubes of 2*2, 3*3, 4*4, 6*6, and 7*7.
The nominal value of these is $145.75, but I am selling them for $90.00 USD due to them being slightly used and that I am selling in bulk.

A bit about the cubes:

They are gently used, but they still function as good as new. They all move quite well and have been "broken in". However, I will mention that a few of the stickers are damaged on a couple of the puzzles, but not badly (Just a few corners peeled a bit, no stickers are completely off) I can send a picture/video to anyone who is interested. I will also thrown in some 6*6 stickers I have left over because I will not need them after I sell the cube.

Last edited: