• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

YuXin 11x11x11 For Sale!

illius

WCA
2015VIRJ01
EDIT: The puzzle has been reserved.

Hello everybody,

I have one 11x11x11 that I have never solved. I can't have done more than about twenty turns on it. A few small stickers have fallen off, but most stickers seem fine. Either way, I have a set of factory stickers that I shall include. I have the original box and plastic wrap to send the puzzle in.

The puzzle is exactly like it would be out of the box (apart from that a few stickers came off on the first turn).

Price of cube (excluding shipping): £57.99 (~$82). This is about half that on theCubicle, and much less than the price on other stores as well!

Shipping to the UK is £2.80 for second class mail (3 days) or £5.45.
Shipping to the USA, Canada and Europe (and a bit of Asia) is £8.06 ($11) if you want to wait 7 weeks, or £12.95 ($18) within a week.

Shipping is not tracked, for tracked shipping, PM me (it won't be cheap though). Shipping is also not insured.

Payment can be done via PayPal.

If you want a picture of the cube, or you are interested in buying, please PM me. I shall sell this puzzle on a first come, first served basis!

Thanks!

Last edited:

DELToS

I am very interested in buying it (US) but I don't have any money at the moment, would you be able to reserve it for me?
EDIT: Actually I think I'm going to wait for the ShengShou 11x11 to come out (I think in 2017 it will), sorry!