• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Roux Tips and Tricks Playlist

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
The Playlist

video #1: Inspection (by me)
video #2: First Block Efficiency (by GuRoux)
video #3: Second Block Fluidity (by me)
video #4: Second Block Efficiency (by GuRoux)
video #5: CMLL Recognition (by GuRoux)
video #6: CMLL (by me)
video #7: 6-Flip Repertiore (by GuRoux)
video #8: 4A: Edge Orientation (by me)
video #9: 4B: LR Edges (by GuRoux)
video #10: 4C: Edge Permutation (by me)

The Roux Tips and Tricks Playlist will consist of 10 videos with tips/tricks for every step of the roux method. 5 will be by me, 5 will be by GuRoux, and each of us will cover what we feel we are good at. The tips and tricks themselves will include basic and general things like how to practise a certain step, as well as more advanced/specific tricks for faster rouxers. The videos will be put into a playlist on my channel. Uploads will not be regular: we're both busy and can't guarantee anything, but we'll try our best not to take too long.

GuRoux's channel

(I'll also update the OP when a new video is released)

Last edited by a moderator:
WCA
2015DUDL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
video #1: inspection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3dPt5GqQy4&list=PLBHocHmPzgIjY20JUbPpq8ZqoRajYd_9M&index=1

description:

This video is the first in the series of roux tips and tricks videos in collaboration with GuRoux. The Roux Tips and Tricks Playlist will consist of 10 videos with tips/tricks for every step of the roux method. 5 will be by me, 5 will be by GuRoux, and each of us will cover what we feel we are good at. The tips and tricks themselves will include basic and general things like how to practise a certain step, as well as more advanced/specific tricks for faster rouxers. The videos will be put into a playlist on my channel. Uploads will not be regular: we're both busy and can't guarantee anything, but we'll try our best not to take too long.

Cubing World video on inspection (for more general tips): youtube.com/watch?v=paWWaA19ytY

GuRoux's channel: youtube.com/user/franktangtartharakul

(I'll also update the OP when a new video is released)

Please upload the second video to the playlist now. I REALLY need this kind of help. The first vid helped me so much