• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cong's Design 4x4

TheChaiCuber

WCA
2016CHAI03
Hi guys, haven't found a single thread about this cube so here it goes ...

On instagram a person that goes by canadacuber "confirmed" (idk if it's true) the new Cong's Design Meiyu 4x4 a couple weeks ago, posting a picture of the exterior of the cube. It has many colored plastic options and appears to have quite a lot of exaggerated florian cuts in not only the corner pieces but the center pieces as well. I'm hoping to God this cube really does come because It seems like the reverse corner cutting will be amazing.

I love my Yuxin 4x4, but those inner layers bug the hell out of me and I don't think I'm willing to dump 26-27$ on the Moyu Aosu which is already years old (the reason why I refuse to buy the Aolong V2, great cube but sure enough it became outdated with all the new puzzles). I am willing to spend that much (maybe even slightly more) on a 4x4 made by cong's design and something that's completely new in a market with limited options.

Discuss what you want about this cube haha. I'm so ready for it.

That GuoGuan Yuexiao though, eh? I refuse to believe it's going to be that much better than my dear thunderclap.

Kudz

1. Where is clock?
2. GuoGuan have amazing performance, but I don't need such great cc etc. so the feel of cube will matters
3. Nice new good 4x4 on market and still no clocks
I really need to get one.
Hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype

TheChaiCuber

WCA
2016CHAI03
1. Where is clock?
2. GuoGuan have amazing performance, but I don't need such great cc etc. so the feel of cube will matters
3. Nice new good 4x4 on market and still no clocks
I really need to get one.
Hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype

hahaha, maybe I'll bite and get a GuoGuan someday. Clock though I'm not into it lol, is it more of an intuitive puzzle or algorithmic puzzle? I tend to stay away from algorithms not for cubic puzzles ...

Kudz

hahaha, maybe I'll bite and get a GuoGuan someday. Clock though I'm not into it lol, is it more of an intuitive puzzle or algorithmic puzzle? I tend to stay away from algorithms not for cubic puzzles ...

I don't have clock, cause when I get when it was ****, and even was not fully assembled. I watched few vids on it and from that what I know it is not algorithmic puzzle. It is very easy to master that's why I need it. And I like way of solving it.

sigalig

WCA
2016SIGG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm about to order a Cyclone boys 4x4, which from what I've heard is really amazing (but only after breaking it in). For the price, I'm not sure if this new Cong's Design cube will be able to beat it. It'll have to be on par with the Aosu.