• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Moyu GuoGuan Yuexiao?

Chree

WCA
2013BROT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Its by Moyu so I felt that they needed credit

That was his point. It's NOT by Moyu. They've said that GuoGuan will be a separate designer deserving of their own line, like Cong's Design. And thus far, we don't say things like "Moyu Cong's Design MeiYing".

If anything we might call it "YJ Guo Guan". Like some how some shops still call it "YJ Moyu".

Cube looks awesome.

Last edited:

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
That was his point. It's NOT by Moyu. They've said that GuoGuan will be a separate designer deserving of their own line, like Cong's Design. And thus far, we don't say things like "Moyu Cong's Design MeiYing".

In the description it says

"Designer: Green Bean Cake
GuoGuan is a co-brand of YongJun Toys"

Kudz

There are pics on moyu's fb too.
Fangshi core? (My Guanying got same core as on pics)

Johnny

Clarksville, Arkansas / Minneapolis, Minnesota
YouTube
Visit Channel
I could be wrong but from the video it didn't look to me like the cube was that fluid

Plus the mech isn't anything new so it really shouldn't be better than other cubes on the market, there's no reason to get hyped over this because we've seen all of this before

Last edited: