• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Limited Edition FangShi ShuangRen

YeeLong

WCA
2015LONG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have this 54.6 mm Fangshi Shuangren that i bought about 2 months ago, and i have broken it in and restickered it with ZBW stickers. This cube is a purple transparent plastic cube, and i have already set this cube up. This cube performs just like the normal fangshi shuangren. The cube is fast, but controllable. This cube never pops. This cube has been my OH main until i bought a 55mm Zhanchi, which is really not much of a difference. i bought this cube for S$30, and the Stickers cost $6. However, i am selling this cube for just $30. This cube is set up, properly tensioned and restickered with ZBW stickers. I am selling this cube only to Singaporeans, or people who live in Singapore. If youre interested to buy and you live in Singapore, please E-mail me at [email protected] . I will be meeting you to do the trade in person, so dont worry, i am not scamming.