• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Swedish Championship 5-6 Dec

MatsBergsten

Premium Member
WCA
2008BERG04
Real fun with a competition again!

And some faraway guests, Oliver Frost and two Istvans from Hungary.
Very welcome!

Raunak and Thomas I count as Swedes :).

And then Hikmat Mursalzade from Azerbaijan. I happened to notice that he
also intends to compete in Denmark at the same time/date. It is some 700
kilometers between the two competitions so that may be hard.

Rune

Premium Member
WCA
2003WESS01
Pleasant to see so many newcomers (>20). Sorry. Mats, I don´t have the opportunity and pleasure comming beating you.

Pitzu

WCA
2005KOCZ01
Hi Guys,
We land at 21:20 on Friday on Skavsta. Staying in Stockholm, close to central station. We plan to go to Skogås by commuting train. We leave at Sunday night from Skavsta after competition.
What kind of ticket do you recommend for us? Should we buy something in advance?
Should we take the bus from Skavsta to Stockholm or is there anything better?

MatsBergsten

Premium Member
WCA
2008BERG04
Hi Guys,
We land at 21:20 on Friday on Skavsta. Staying in Stockholm, close to central station. We plan to go to Skogås by commuting train. We leave at Sunday night from Skavsta after competition.
What kind of ticket do you recommend for us? Should we buy something in advance?

For the travel with commuting train you buy a "SL" card with "reskassa" (approx. travel cash).
You can both use the same single card. You load it in advance, I'll check the amount you need.
To / from Skavsta I have not the faintest idea, but I'll check that up too...

MatsBergsten

Premium Member
WCA
2008BERG04
Hi Guys,

Yes, it seems the bus is best. Info about time-table, ticket price and where to buy tickets on
http://www.flygbussarna.se/en/skavsta

The SL-kort with reskassa you must pay/load in advance with at least 4 travels
Centralen - Skogås, each costs 37:50 = 150 SEK for one person.
So 300 SEK at least for two. (To and fro Saturday and Sunday). The card in itself costs 20 SEK I think.

There's a 72-hour card (for one person) which costs 230 SEK and then you may travel as much
as you want but I cannot see that you get much time for sightseeing so I don't recommend that.