• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Tangpo 2x2 release

MOYU

e4a60df431adcbefeea7eaebaaaf2edda2cc9f54.jpg

Tangpo 2x2 is a high-end product of Moyu.Unified friction surfaces make the compact surfaces smooth.Unified edges reduce bumps,bringing a more balanced and smoother turning feeling.Bigger holes on the surface and on the edges enlarge the corner cutting degree.

624a9358d109b3de56d57385cabf6c81810a4cfd.jpg

Unified friction surfaces avoid imperfect combination completely,making the cube not to make bumpy feeling while spinning.

1ad9a2cc7cd98d109fb79bdc273fb80e7aec9084.jpg

Simplified system declines total weight of the cube by making edges void.

cfe9aa64034f78f0ed010d1e7f310a55b2191cdc.jpg

Unified edges avoid unnecessary bumps,working with unified friction surfaces,a smooth turning feeling is perfectly brought out.

42c2a6efce1b9d164f3b0d8cf5deb48f8d546467.jpg

Tougher combination makes the cube stronger.

847acb8065380cd71c503500a744ad3458828191.jpg

Sophisticated seamless appearance makes the cube look more exquisite and hold more comfortable.
---------------------------------------------
I love this cube because it's light,stable and less bumpy.Without breaking in,you only need to lube it with a bit silicone oil,it can give you a smooth and stable turning feeling.

In terms of the corner cutting,I think there's no need to mention it particularly.Tangpo with no doubt has the best corner cutting on the 2x2 market.

What we're chasing for is what's the correct way to make a cube having good turning feeling,stability and light weight,being suitable for speedcubing.(Although such ideology is subjective,we still need to ask ourselves that "what do the cubers especially the top ones need?We should stand at the angle of designing the best cube for the top cubers especially)

Tangpo,is the best 2x2 cube in my opinion.At least by now,it's the only 2x2 cube that has the best turning feeling,corner cutting,least bumps and highest stability.

Currently we only produce black and white.Afterwards we'll produce other colors.

Thanks for supporting and hope you all enjoy it :)

Last edited:
WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why are they selling it for 13$ when it's possible to get them for 7-8$ easily? It's overpriced.

That's just how the Cubicle rolls. The 9x9 costs $99, which is over double the price you can get it for in other places, to give one extreme example. It's just how they make a profit. I'd also imagine that it covers the costs of shipping from China to the US.

(This isn't meant to be a direct attack on the Cubicle btw, I do use it a lot for stickers and lube and bits, just saying.)

nightcuber

WCA
2014WANG59
That's just how the Cubicle rolls. The 9x9 costs $99, which is over double the price you can get it for in other places, to give one extreme example. It's just how they make a profit. I'd also imagine that it covers the costs of shipping from China to the US.

(This isn't meant to be a direct attack on the Cubicle btw, I do use it a lot for stickers and lube and bits, just saying.)

Ok, what about the AoLong v2? Cubes4Speed sells them for 12.50$, it's in the US and 3.5$ cheaper. For the AoShi they make 20$ profit per cube, because the price is actually 20$ if you order 30 of them, I have paid 29$ to get the AoShi last week (compare to 38$) (shipping was included in the price)

Praetorian

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok, what about the AoLong v2? Cubes4Speed sells them for 12.50$, it's in the US and 3.5$ cheaper. For the AoShi they make 20$ profit per cube, because the price is actually 20$ if you order 30 of them, I have paid 29$ to get the AoShi last week (compare to 38$) (shipping was included in the price)

you shouldn't be buying an aolong v2 when you could get a thunderclap :O