• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

When are we having a comp in North Carolina?

Should we get more competitions in the NC area?

• Total voters
I'm just wondering if anyone knows if we're getting any comps here in the near future, since we live in a remote area in terms of comps and have to drive on average 5+ hours for any comp. If anyone has plans or intel on one just post it here. Thanks

Wow. That is awesome thanks guys. And i can bring my stackmat pro and stackmat gen 3. But i don't have a display. And i would bring around 5-6 people maybe more. It's only 2 hours away as i live in wilmington

I'm planning on having one in Raleigh in late March/early April. Nothing's finalized yet, I'm still working things out.

So when do you think you're gonna be done planning? I'm gonna start doing 2x2 soon when i get a new one cause my other one broke, and I'm gonna try to get good a 4x4 because i stil can't do it everytime without the video and it takes me 10-30 minutes because i mess up a lot. Memorized the edge parity today. I want to compete in 3x3, 4x4, and 2x2. And maybe more. I really want to have fun at my first comp and i have 7 months to prepare