• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Funny/Weird memo stories

kamilprzyb

WCA
2016PRZY01
I decided to create this thread so we can post funny or weird memo stories here :)
It happens to me very often, specially at big MBLD

Wooden balloon is given by Obama to a Cow which is winning hot-dogs at lottery

I thought that this story is funny and it inspired me to make this thread

Last edited:

newtonbase

Premium Member
WCA
2015ADAM03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've been trying to memo using this method more. I have been using audio but I want to do multi so need something that lasts longer. I've just used
Angela V (a colleague) in a Che Guevara hat hops to the moon to lynch and gas Gambit. Meanwhile outside the Open University Theseus cudgels Deadpool.
I do love this method.

kbrune

WCA
2012BRUN02
Squidward balances a whale with a panther on its back who is balancing a clown on its nose while Carlton Banks does his best Michael Jackson dance and fires burgers at Squidward.

Stuck in my mind forever!

Joel2274

when non cubers look at us memorizing for blind solves, they will never know how fun it is to make those stories in your head and they will get so jelly XD

kindard_

WCA
2016RATA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Mixed memory methods are always fun.
3BLD: 5:17.71 [3:04.01] --Pure OP

Draw Mt. Upkof (wtf), Cyoubx and his eyes. (DW MT UP KF CX HE) //Edges
Virtual reality is (be)coming bull__t, I hint you should end the solve now. (VR C BI HU) //Corners