• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rainbow illuminati sticker mod

WCA
2010GOSS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Rainbowilluminati.jpg
I made this sticker mod today, I came up with the idea on my own but its possible that others have made it before. I looked online and have not seen this exact sticker mod, so I'm going to call it the Rainbow Illuminati sticker mod. So many triangles

Praetorian

YouTube
Visit Channel
was expecting a pyraminx with illuminati stickers

was disappointed when I found out that it was not

edit: however pleasantly charmed by the interesting design

stoic

Premium Member
WCA
2013DEAR01
I guess it depends on the method.
I love Fisher style cubes, but I don't speedsolve them. With a beginner/CFOP type approach you can get one of the E-layer edges flipped, which messes up LL EO.
I really like what you've done with this, I'd love to solve one.

WCA
2010GOSS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I guess it depends on the method.
I love Fisher style cubes, but I don't speedsolve them. With a beginner/CFOP type approach you can get one of the E-layer edges flipped, which messes up LL EO.
I really like what you've done with this, I'd love to solve one.

Thanks! It was a lot of fun to make. It has just enough challenge to keep it interesting, I will be making some more designs once my package from thecubicle arrives.