• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Moyu Aolong v1 White [new]

nightcuber

WCA
2014WANG59
Sold Out!!

Like the title said, I have a Moyu Aolong v1 in white, it has never been used, and I only did a few turns on it, 0 solve. If you are interested, let me know in pm how much you would pay, the shipping cost is 4$, and I ship worldwide, thank you. I accept paypal only, no bank transfer.

Pictures:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

(((Sold out)))

Last edited:

nightcuber

WCA
2014WANG59
uh I don't think they say aolong v1 on them or come in a box with a see through on it

I ordered from thecubicle a few months after the black one when out of stock, that's why they had these boxes, if you don't trust me, contact thecubicle.us and ask if they had these box few months after the discontinued. It's for them to not ship the v2 instead of v1 or v1 instead of v2

ZNCuber

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi I am willing to to purchase this cube for $18. Please PM me if we can make a deal. Thanks. I have been looking really hard for this cube.