• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Music City Winter 2016 - January 2, 2016

WCA
2013BARK01
Well, Aussie HATES 2x2, but I'd prefer another round of 2x2 so I can actually accomplish something that's not just in Pyra here xD

oh Aussie doesn't like 2x2? Well then... You would still think that he would like it from the perspective of an organizer, because generally any non-first rounds of 2x2 go by super fast. My 2x2 comp PB ao5 was kinda meh, given I had 3 rounds at KCubing, it was 4.18, so about average for me. I will just have to try really hard to get a sub-4 average in the one round because I will only get one chance- it is a sort of motivation I guess :p

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
Mehgoalsiguess
2x2: sub-5 avg, sub-2.5 single? :D
3x3: liiiike 18 avg? 15 single? idklol
4x4: Welp. sub-1:30 avg, sub-1:15 single
5x5: lel, make cutoff, and get a sub-2:40 avg I guess
6x6: make cutoff COUGHmcs15COUGH
Pyra: I'd say I want to podium, but I've said that for every comp since Atlanta Open 2015, and it hasn't happened xD sooooo uh sub-7 avg and a 5 single
SQ1: Podium, if Katie, Ray and Daniel aren't too fast xD and maybe a sub-22 single? :D
I'm getting really good at Skewb, so I'm bummed it's not at this comp :(

WCA
2013BARK01
Mehgoalsiguess
2x2: sub-5 avg, sub-2.5 single? :D
3x3: liiiike 18 avg? 15 single? idklol
4x4: Welp. sub-1:30 avg, sub-1:15 single
5x5: lel, make cutoff, and get a sub-2:40 avg I guess
6x6: make cutoff COUGHmcs15COUGH
Pyra: I'd say I want to podium, but I've said that for every comp since Atlanta Open 2015, and it hasn't happened xD sooooo uh sub-7 avg and a 5 single
SQ1: Podium, if Katie, Ray and Daniel aren't too fast xD and maybe a sub-22 single? :D
I'm getting really good at Skewb, so I'm bummed it's not at this comp :(

uhh you would have to get a pretty lucky scramble to get a sub 2.5 on 2x2 if your average goal is sub 5...

WCA
2013BARK01
I got a 2.60 with a 5.04 avg at my last comp, so my hopes are high ;)

well idk but personally such 2x2 singles are pretty rare for me even though I'm 0.5 to 1 second faster than you, idk maybe you will

Also I will (maybe) be at this comp, I'm not registered yet but I definitely hope I can come!
The comp is near my birthday... maybe that will help convince my dad to take me...

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
well idk but personally such 2x2 singles are pretty rare for me even though I'm 0.5 to 1 second faster than you, idk maybe you will

Also I will (maybe) be at this comp, I'm not registered yet but I definitely hope I can come!
The comp is near my birthday... maybe that will help convince my dad to take me...

You think I could convince my dad to fly me up to TOF as it's the day after my birthday? And get me a passport? No? Dang it...

AuRoRa

I'm debating coming to this but I'm not exactly the best at cubing... thoughts?