• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Stickerless Zhanchi for sale

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So this is the cubing community eh? I don't buy stuff from forums but I sell. But I don't really see how this is a scam. Maybe if you took the cube out of box with wrapper and took pic with like something unique you WONT find from images such as a picture of a PEN15. But still that's what I think. When I sell my I post video

Exactly. If he took it out of the box and took a picture with a friends phone or something, then I'd be fine with it.

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
Like you said, you're new to the forums, so you don't have a reputation yet. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just we recently had someone do almost this same exact thing, and it ended up being a scam.

Yeah. It's not safe buying stuff. You have to understand our wariness. One, a new account generally is not trusted... Two, you took a photo, which wasn't really your photo

By the way Biscuit, try not to double post... I got a warning for that :(

yjyulong

Just bumbing thread

Ummm, yeah IK about all the suspicions. If anyone wants to still purchase this... please PM me. Thank You