• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ZBLL vs. OLL and PLL Time Comparison

MoYuCuber

I don't know if it would be accurate, because I'm only sub 25, and you are sub 10. However, it would be nice to get some good algs, so maybe if there aren't any good algs for some case, would it be okay to contact you?

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
I don't know if it would be accurate, because I'm only sub 25, and you are sub 10. However, it would be nice to get some good algs, so maybe if there aren't any good algs for some case, would it be okay to contact you?

sub-25 and you know full ZBLL? I avg 24 and use 3LLL xD
impressive tho

MoYuCuber

sub-25 and you know full ZBLL? I avg 24 and use 3LLL xD
impressive tho
I don't know full zbll, sorry. I just started, and I want to see how times would compare once I got used to each alg, and how times would compare.

Yeah of course, it might be a good idea to get a range of times.

Now I see what you are talking about, you mean like get times, and add them, not replace them. Yeah, but how would they be organized then?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bindedsa

WCA
2014NURU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Now I see what you are talking about, you mean like get times, and add them, not replace them. Yeah, but how would they be organized then?

However you want, you could just add small tables under each alg saying name, OLL+PLL time, COLL+EPLL time and ZBLL time. You really should be doing this in Google sheets by the way, more functionality and adding an image rather than an alg would save space and make the case clear.

MoYuCuber

Last edited:

Cubo largo

WCA
2013AZZI01
However you want, you could just add small tables under each alg saying name, OLL+PLL time, COLL+EPLL time and ZBLL time. You really should be doing this in Google sheets by the way, more functionality and adding an image rather than an alg would save space and make the case clear.

I also think that it would be much better if done in Google sheets