• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Nicola Barbaro avg.5 7.56; avg.12 8.23

NicolaB

WCA
2011BARB03
Hi! I'm back with an average, recorded yesterday! I ain't post videos since i was barely 17 lol
Hope you like POV and my style!
About me:
I'm an italian speedcuber, born in 97, and I started practising in 2010. My PB in competition is 6.64 seconds, that's also the NR. I love OH (I usually average around 13 - 14 second, but in competition I'm always unlucky) and classic 333.

Enjoy!

Love you guys! Speedcubing is too cool

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason Green

WCA
2016GREE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi! I'm back with an average, recorded yesterday! I ain't post videos since i was barely 17 lol
Hope you like POV and my style!
About me:
I'm an italian speedcuber, born in 97, and I started practising in 2010. My PB in competition is 6.64 seconds, that's also the NR. I love OH (I usually average around 13 - 14 second, but in competition I'm always unlucky) and classic 333.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hChe8WpQijs

Enjoy!

Love you guys! Speedcubing is too cool
You young guys are awesome. :)