• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] Kaijun Lin - 21.05 3x3BLD single

Maskow

WCA
2011KOWA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
GGWP xD

Poor Maskow :s

Not really. One WR out, I still have another two :tu And I prefer to have a challenge, it's a great motivation.
But I can't even promise that I will try to take it again because I am injured, my left hand doesn't work good for few weeks now and it looks like it can be a problem for even few months. This is why I am really poor. But maybe now my hand will have motivation to regenerate faster ^ _ ^

AlexMaass

WCA
2011MAAS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
GGWP xD

Not really. One WR out, I still have another two :tu And I prefer to have a challenge, it's a great motivation.
But I can't even promise that I will try to take it again because I am injured, my left hand doesn't work good for few weeks now and it looks like it can be a problem for even few months. This is why I am really poor. But maybe now my hand will have motivation to regenerate faster ^ _ ^

don't worry breaks help :)

KaijunLin

WCA
2013LINK01
[video]https://youtu.be/XWnmFyGSxp8[/video]

It's unbelivable to break the world record sitting by Feliks Zemdegs :) Although i got two DNFs before the record because of being too nervous

Last edited:

chungdavi

WCA
2009YANG31
YouTube
Visit Channel
I will upload the video as soon as possible and post it in the thread because there are too many videos in the hard disk which takes time to select the right video

It's unbelivable to break the world record sitting by Feliks Zemdegs :) Although i got two DNFs before the record because of being too nervous

World record sitting by Feliks? The previous WR holder is Marcin Kowalczyk isn't it?
But anyway, great job! Can't wait to watch the video.:tu

JZ

WCA
2013ZHEN11
I was just sitting next to Kaijun and Feliks then. Just saw it happen.
Congrats anyway! Can't wait to see the video!