• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hiiiii!

Randomize

Hi! I'm new to this forum and to cubing. I've been cubing for 1 week. My best time is 2:08.44 using the begginer's method and my old cube. I just bought my new cube, it's the Cong's Design MeiYing (I'm still getting used to it), and I'm hoping to learn the Roux and/or the ZZ method. I'm also still a little confused with all the acronyms being used in cubing. :D

rj

WCA
2015PLAT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi! I'm new to this forum and to cubing. I've been cubing for 1 week. My best time is 2:08.44 using the begginer's method and my old cube. I just bought my new cube, it's the Cong's Design MeiYing (I'm still getting used to it), and I'm hoping to learn the Roux and/or the ZZ method. I'm also still a little confused with all the acronyms being used in cubing. :D

Welcome to the gang! Definitely use Roux. It's much easier for beginners, and waay cooler.

Randomize

Welcome to the gang! Definitely use Roux. It's much easier for beginners, and waay cooler.

I think I'll definitely learn Roux once I get a time of 1:30> using the begginer's method. Hahaha

Welcome! I wish I started out with Roux, it looks so fun :c

Yeah... I'm aiming for happiness more than speed (though I wouldn't mind being fast Ü)
What did you start with?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Member Introductions 2
B Member Introductions 7
Animaginarytale Member Introductions 6