• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 3x3OH 11.79 avg5

Petro Leum

WCA
2012KALH01
yeah, no. I don't get it. I don't get how you can turn so fast.

EDIT: what cube is this? it's really small, isn't it? looks almost too small for your hands, but it seems to work just fine :p

utkamath

WCA
2012NIKO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
yeah, no. I don't get it. I don't get how you can turn so fast.

EDIT: what cube is this? it's really small, isn't it? looks almost too small for your hands, but it seems to work just fine :p

Hah. thanks) just practice. I pay great attention to my turning style

this is Dayan 5 50mm, my main cube for OH since february of 2013y. I've never changed it for these years

Petro Leum

WCA
2012KALH01
Hah. thanks) just practice. I pay great attention to my turning style

this is Dayan 5 50mm, my main cube for OH since february of 2013y. I've never changed it for these years

hmm, i like to think i pay great attention to my turning style as well, but it never gets as fluid as yours. rotations and weird moves always make it seem very stop-and-go-ish, or even if i just repeat sexy move, theres that slight pause after the U' that isnt there for reverse sexy move...

yours is just, idk, it looks like you were actually using two hands, one invisible. very beautiful.

frogmanson

That's really neat using a 50mm to make turning more comfortable with dominant ring finger R-turning. The Japanese right handed U flicks seem comfortable when you're turning, too.

Cool video.

utkamath

WCA
2012NIKO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
hmm, i like to think i pay great attention to my turning style as well, but it never gets as fluid as yours. rotations and weird moves always make it seem very stop-and-go-ish, or even if i just repeat sexy move, theres that slight pause after the U' that isnt there for reverse sexy move...

yours is just, idk, it looks like you were actually using two hands, one invisible. very beautiful.

I don't know, just try to solve slower and softer. I practice a lot with slow-turn solves