• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I am a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

darckhitet

Banned
First off i want to say who i am and what i did wrong.
I started selling some cubes here on speedsolving, sold to around 5 people if i'm not wrong.
I scammed those 5 people and didn't shipped out the cubes, you can take your sweet revenge on this by filling a dispute in PayPal and i will eventually lose because i don't have proof of having shipped items and they will discount money off my credit card and my credit would end up messed up due for me being an idiot and then PayPal is taking me to court since i don't have any money to pay and i WILL have to get a job.
Hope everyone i scammed understood, get your money back on a dispute i will lose for sure.

It's good that you owned up. However, what you did was wrong, and this shouldn't distract from that. I hope that you continue cubing.

It also kinda helps that I sent screenshots of PM's where he admitted to scamming me to the admins.

I knew it, cuz i bought some cubes of him and i was pretty sure that he was a scammer. Of course i'll get my money back (around 10 dollars).

EzCuber

I'm just a little pissed because I needed a cube for a competition. How hard would it be to get a real ****ing job instead of scamming people for $100. I'm trying to run a business here and people like this guy make me want to just give up.

I just found out I cant even file a dispute because I send the payment as a gift so he didn't have to pay fees. What a waste of humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

kliang9299

I'm in the same boat as you. Thought I'd be a nice guy and pay the fee to PayPal myself but never again. I learned my lesson. He owes me $34 that I'll probably never see again. Oh also, if you needed anymore indication that this guy's a terrible person he literally messaged me saying that Chinese people have to pay for shipping and tracking when he promised free shipping in his thread. This is after he messaged me saying that he felt bad for scamming me and that he shipped an Aolong to me.

EzCuber

I'm in the same boat as you. Thought I'd be a nice guy and pay the fee to PayPal myself but never again. I learned my lesson. He owes me $34 that I'll probably never see again. Oh also, if you needed anymore indication that this guy's a terrible person he literally messaged me saying that Chinese people have to pay for shipping and tracking when he promised free shipping in his thread. This is after he messaged me saying that he felt bad for scamming me and that he shipped an Aolong to me.

I can ship you an aolong for $15 free shipping depending on where you live

I just got a spare one here and I HATE the aolong

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Off-Topic Discussion 67