• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Toronto Open, Fall 2015 - Biggest 1-day WCA competition!

tarandeep5

WCA
2014MITT02
Date: November 28, 2015
Location: 20 Grosvenor Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4Y 1C2 (The Central YMCA)

Events:
2x2x2 (Three rounds)
3x3x3 (Three rounds)
3x3x3 One-Handed (Three rounds)
4x4x4 (One round)*
Skewb (Two rounds)
Pyraminx (Two rounds)

*Could be 2 rounds depending on turnout.

No schedule has been released yet, but registration will start at 8:45 AM.

I

IAmEpic2004

BTW On Cubing Out loud where you can buy early registration it still says TOSp2015 registration and not TOF2015 registration...

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Where is the schedule?

Schedules aren't announced until online registration is closed. The schedule remains flexible until the number of competitors is more or less determined and accurate estimations can be made as to how long each event will take. You can expect registration to start at 8:45 as stated in the OP and for the comp to end sometime around 6.

edit: ninjad, but I gave some info ;)

Xtremecubing

WCA
2015HUGH02
Super excited when I saw this, hoping for a sub 12 3x3 average, along with a sub 10 single, but if those don't work out, making finals would be nice. Does anyone know if the finals for 3x3 are going to be head to head?

MartyMcFly

Hey, this might be my first competition. I average 40 seconds in 3x3, 8s in 2x2, and 20s for pyraminx. Do they allow you to compete if you have slow times like me?