• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Toronto Open, Fall 2015 - Biggest 1-day WCA competition!

I

IAmEpic2004

plzplzplz let the 4x4 cutoff be 1:30... not gonna happen tho... i sad... i cri evrytiem ;_;

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
<offtopic>
All you Canadians rooting for the Blue Jay's are goin' DOWN tonight! My Brother just predicted a 5-3 score (with KC winning of course... Because were that much better).
</offtopic>

EDIT: Yeah baby! See you guys next year! Stinks about price doing so poorly in the post season... What doesn't stink is the Royals in the WS!

Last edited:

Xtremecubing

WCA
2015HUGH02
<offtopic>
All you Canadians rooting for the Blue Jay's are goin' DOWN tonight! My Brother just predicted a 5-3 score (with KC winning of course... Because were that much better).
</offtopic>

EDIT: Yeah baby! See you guys next year! Stinks about price doing so poorly in the post season... What doesn't stink is the Royals in the WS!

Price wasn't that bad, the Jays lack of fundamentals and inability to play small ball was what hurt them, they were also 0-11 with RISP. In tight postseason games you have to score runs when you have leadoff doubles, back to back walks, 1st and 3rd none out, and the Jays didn't do that.

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Price wasn't that bad, the Jays lack of fundamentals and inability to play small ball was what hurt them, they were also 0-11 with RISP. In tight postseason games you have to score runs when you have leadoff doubles, back to back walks, 1st and 3rd none out, and the Jays didn't do that.

One big thing is team dynamics. The Royals trust each other, Yost (teh manager) trusts his players too, which is huge. The Blue Jays have a ton of really good players, but they just don't seem to jell.

0-11 with RISP is pretty bad... That's another difference between the teams, the Royals feed off of each others hits. Also that possible fan interference... Oh gosh. I'm not convinced that it would have gone over. Plus Erin (if you were watching on sports net, she is a field reporter for fox, interviews the managers and players, and did an interview wit the guy who caught that ball) saying he was from Blue Springs Kansas... Fail. Blue Springs Kanasas is not a place. Missouri on the other hand...

Genius4Jesus

WCA
2013ESPA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
It would really helpful to the organization team if people pay on-line here.

And if you are planning to buy merchandise from Cubing Out Loud use the discount code: TOF2015. Doing so will waive the shipping fee and you can pick-up your order at Toronto Open Fall 2015.

By paying on-line you can skip the insane lineups during the morning rush and make the organization team's lives a lot easier. :)

AlyssaExpress

WCA
2014ESPA01
Hi everyone!

We are one week away!!! If you are coming, please pre-pay your registration fee online HERE. It will help the organizing team immensely, morning registration will run WAY smoother, plus you won't have to wait in the long line to pay on the morning of!

Thanks & see you next weekend! Looking forward to it! :) (250 Competitors - Could be the biggest one-day comp in WCA history?!)