• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Moyu cubes wanted

kvrcuber1112

Hi speedcubers, I is looking for any Moyu speedcubes (preferably lubed and stickered) that are cheap and can be shipped to the uk. If you have any to sell or know anyone/anywhere that does, please PM me or reply! :D:D:):tu;):eek::p:cool::rolleyes:

kvrcuber1112

Thanks! Last time I checked shipping costs I was looking for more than one cube an it seems to be more expensive to so it that way than If you ordered them individually!

babucubes

How about 10 dollars? US? You pay for shipping too. If you pay for 40 or more dollars, shipping is 50 percent off. PM me

likiti

Dear friend,
Which type of Moyu Cube you want ? Maybe I can supply you any useful information.

yjyulong

Also you can trust babucubes. I've known him for three years and all of the cubes I bought off of him are awesome!! And I live in UK too!! Yeah so buy my Aosu or his cubes

kalimero

I have 2 Aolongs v2 (black restickered + stickerless pink version) and 1 Tanglong. I have the original packaging too. PM me if interested. DHL shipping is 7,80 GBP from Germany.