• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling cubes

MoYuCuber

White Lingpo missing corner
Guanlong with 2 edges missing half a torpedo, broken in, but only pops if misaligned, not much though. Also set up Cubeologist way
White Mini Moyu Aolong broken in, used underwater 2 times so replace the hardware
Stickerless Yuxin 3x3 broken in with Maru CX3 soft springs
Cyclone Boys G4, Mini Aosu, Old Yuxin for parts because they suck
Boxes may also be shipped with your cube
Items will be put up on ebay as long as you request them.

MoYuCuber

It's because I'm replying at mornings, like when I replied to Keshatre. I already got a good offer anyway. It's only when I get home I can give you more info.

Last edited:
WCA
2015MAJW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You still want money before you even give me a picture of the cubes? You also refused to give me any shipping information before you requested payment. How is this NOT a scam? I asked you how you will even ship them and you said you would tell me, AFTER I payed you.

Seems legit. -_-