• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MoYu TangLong Confirmed! Mechanism pics!

FailCuber

WCA
2011CHOI04
uBWCAWI.jpg

bhOmGmN.jpg

mVOwFlM.jpg

QpBohwo.jpg

hyQsf7O.jpg

Oi5Xyv4.jpg

mb7S4Za.jpg

Looks cool. Especally the golden screws.
I'll probably be updating the news on my youtube channel so stay tuned! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvMjGCZvGr8f3J1yNZ0QK2w

Attachments

• 212037yqddr74mlq49g8lr.jpg
    212037yqddr74mlq49g8lr.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 84

kliang9299

Huh, nothing in the mechanism really screams being worth 30+ dollars. I expected that Aolong v3 that Womack posted here a while back. Oh well, I'll just wait and see on this one.

Moyu seriously, stop releasing new cubes every five minutes. It's just gonna start becoming really expensive for people who do reviews on their yt channel.

Myachii

WCA
2013MORR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Moyu seriously, stop releasing new cubes every five minutes. It's just gonna start becoming really expensive for people who do reviews on their yt channel.

Is only a game, why you heff to be mad?

But seriously though, you can't complain about more of a choice. I felt the same way as you before but having more cubes to choose from is a good thing, and they obviously know what they're doing marketing wise.

gokkar

Huh, nothing in the mechanism really screams being worth 30+ dollars. I expected that Aolong v3 that Womack posted here a while back. Oh well, I'll just wait and see on this one.

Where do you see anything about such an outrageous price?

Chree

WCA
2013BROT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
In an earlier thread this was quoted to be a "premium" speedcube and rumours went around about it possibly costing this price, the highest I saw was 60$

That might've been my fault, as I was just mindlessly speculating. No one really thinks the price this cube will get that high... unless them screws are made of pure gold. Although it would be interesting to see how well (or poorly) an outrageously priced cube sells.

As for this particular model? Nah. If it's less than $20, I'll give it a try.