• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How would you rate this puzzle?

• Total voters

CuberRiley

WCA
2015Edwa01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This thread is for reviews of the Guanlong. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle.

When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this:

Where the puzzle was purchased:
When the puzzle was purchased:
Thoughts on the puzzle:

What are your thoughts of this puzzle? Please vote one of the options above - but please only vote if you own and have used this puzzle extensively!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I worked really hard on this video, so I thought I should share it with some of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

rubikmaster

WCA
2011JANE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice review. I feel like people don't stress the cheapness of this cube quite enough. Yes, it's $4 on TheCubicle, but in most shops it's usually between $2.5 and $3. On zcube.cn it's $1.25 and only $0.78/cube for 6 or more, so it would be the perfect cube for big MBLD attemps if it weren't for the corner twists. But it could be great for mosaics and could also be used as a speedcube for begginers. For it's price, it's amazing.

Last edited:

Cubing4Life

In my opinion the guanlong is a good cube for the price, although to get this puzzle to its full potential it needs quite a bit of work, but even after that its still not a amazing puzzle, i think its worth to buy for collectors but not for speedsolving, because come on its like 2$ for a cube, it just a puzzle to pickup cuz its cheap.

I

IAmEpic2004

Great review!
Very nice for modding, partly since it's so cheap, if you accidentally break it, just get another :p

v0lt3r

why people insist in say its $4 in the cubicle, if its $2 exactly in championscubestore.com ? i dont understand, its double guys.

dskids

WCA
2017SKID01
YJ guanlong ,yu long,sulong,or shengshou wind,aurora,sujie
Which is best among them
Just FYI, you might get more responses to this question in the puzzle choice thread here. But to answer your question I think the best YJ 3x3's are the Chilong and Yulong, with the Guanlong below that, and IMO the Sulong is absolutely horrible. Don't have experience with SS puzzles.