• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for volunteers interested in writing

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Hello guys, I'm looking for a few people from the community to provide some feedback and contribute to a new project I'm working on for Speedsolving.com. It will involve writing, reviewing, and collecting news for the puzzle community, and for people looking to join our community. If this is something you're interested in, please send me a private message with the title "SS Writing Interest".

Aside from that, I'm also looking for a couple people interested in web design to provide some feedback and possibly contribute to the site. If you're interested, please send me a me a private message with the title "SS Web Design Interest".

Thank you.

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
Sure, I wouldn't mind writing. But before I sign up, I'd like to know a bit more on what I'd be doing. If I'm, say reviewing puzzles, I don't get puzzles that often enough that it would be much help. I could try. But yeah, before I commit I'd just like to know more details so I don't pull-out suddenly

rj

WCA
2015PLAT03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'd like to help! I like doing puzzely stuff, And I like writing. I'm also a little bit into web design/work, so I can do web feedback if you need.

Last edited by a moderator: