• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Official] Pavan Ravindra: 5.58 seconds (3x3x3 Finals, US Nationals 2015)

Torch

WCA
2014GOSL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Anyone else notice the similarities between this and Andrew Ricci's 6.15? In Nationals finals, 4th in the world at the time, on the 4th solve of the average, the 5th seed from the previous round. Similar reactions too.

Amress

WCA
2013RAVI06

This was the footage that Chris sent me. If this solve wasn't in the final round, my reaction definitely wouldn't have been as dramatic. The crowd's cheers were so energizing it was hard to stop celebrating XD. I'm really happy with this result and ty everyone for the gjs.

Last edited by a moderator:

mitch1234

WCA
2010LANE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was expecting this thread to be full of congrats posts and stuff, nah it's just people debating about how prestigious a sub6.25 solve is. Come on guys, be a bit more sensible.

gj Pavan

Trexrush1

WCA
2013MAZU02
Its a bit late to post about reactions, but I was there, and looking away when this happened. Gj on 6th in the world!