• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

118 Cubes: HUGE Cube Lot/Collection

drewj99

cube colleciton.jpg
This is my entire cubing collection from the past few years. It includes 118 cubes. I put my life and soul in to this collection, not to mention a TON of money. I think its time to sell the collection as a whole. Most of the cubes other than a few cheap 3x3's are in PERFECT CONDITION. I took VERY good care of these cubes. They came from a smoke free, pet free home, and pretty much none of the stickers are peeling on ANY of the cubes. The only cubes that are damaged are a few inexpensive tiled 3x3's, which are technically not damaged, but the glue holding the tiles on was pretty cheap, and the tiles fell off. I included ALL of the tiles that fell off, PLUS EXTRAS. I also included a disassembled 3x3, a LOT of GREAT quality stickers from Cubesmith, as well as 2 bottles of Lubix, one pretty much full. This is an AMAZING collection.
I am only selling the collection as a whole, not selling individual cubes.
I will ship to anywhere in the world. I am not listing a shipping price becuse I will charge you EXACTLY what it costs me.
I will not be profiting from the shipping.
Shipping will cost anywhere from $16 in the us to $32 worldwide.
Please either reply to me on Speedsolving's forum if you have any questions, or
text me at: (561) 251-8216

I am looking for $300-$800 for the entire collection. I am prepared to take the lowest of my price range, but if someone offers higher than you, I will be accepting the deal with the highest bidder. Good luck getting the deal of a LIFETIME!

Last edited:

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
:( I don't look forward to the day when one day I will give up cubing and sell me beloved cubes away. And of course, the fact that I care now, and that I know I won't care when I sell them ;(