• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

US Nationals 2015 Pick 'Em (Podium Predictions)

Skullush

WCA
2011SAKO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Basically the same thing as the Worlds Pick 'Em. Rules are in the form, prizes $10 gift codes for thecubicle.us for the top 3 scorers.

Also, for this one, there's another opportunity for points. On the second page, you can predict the 3x3 finalists (Top 16) and you get one point for each correct prediction. They don't have to be in order and you won't get penalized for getting it wrong. So you can get a maximum of 16 points ffrom that.

US Nationals 2015 Pick 'Em

Psych Sheet

UPDATE:

Extra prize.
The top scorer who is in attendance Sunday night at US Nationals will receive a MoYu 13x13 courtesy of MoYu and thecubicle.us.

EDIT:

Pick 'Em is CLOSED.
Everyone's responses:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KWmIWsg8HA2dNXLn6xiQSNRLxZ0nE1NOkOd5n398u9g/edit?usp=sharing
Good luck!

Last edited:

Skullush

WCA
2011SAKO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
lol, did you do this because I wanted you to or just because you wanted to? :p
Also, I love your profile pic :3

Nah, I already had plans for this :p

By the way everyone, since I'm going to be at this competition, I can't really update it event by event, but what I will probably do is update it at the end of each competition day if I'm not busy. We'll see.

Also remember that this pickem closes THURSDAY, JULY 30TH , as there are staff competitions that afternoon, also because I want to give myself time to make the results page before the competition actually starts.

Isaac Lai

WCA
2015LAII01
I'm not sure if you're kidding, but I selected Jakub Kipa without even looking at the psych sheet.

He was being sarcastic. Seriously, Jakub Kipa for first place is pretty much a no-brainer unless he DNFs or pops or just messes up. Second place is also pretty obvious.

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
He was being sarcastic. Seriously, Jakub Kipa for first place is pretty much a no-brainer unless he DNFs or pops or just messes up. Second place is also pretty obvious.

lol yeah... Drew Brads for Pyra and Kevin Hays for 5x5-7x7 were also pretty obvious to me. I may have been biased and put Noah Arthurs in the top 3 for all BLD events though. :p

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm not sure if you're kidding, but I selected Jakub Kipa without even looking at the psych sheet.

yes, I was kidding, and yes I did the same :p

IIRC, Callum is the only other competitor who is sub 1 officially so yeah pretty easy choice there.

lol yeah... Drew Brads for Pyra and Kevin Hays for 5x5-7x7 were also pretty obvious to me. I may have been biased and put Noah Arthurs in the top 3 for all BLD events though. :p

I picked kevin and kevin for 4-6-7 xD