• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Huge Sale!

Tanzer

WCA
2013BALI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
SALE HAS ENDED-

ASK FOR PICTURES, PM ME
Pic below
http://imgur.com/iYYIGXG

SHIPPING IS FREE FOR $10 OR MORE, ONLY WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA

Sold so far: Lingao clock, mini zhanchi, mini 7x7, megaminx, aolong v1, square-1

Starting from the left:

--Lingao clock-- cracked as shown. Pins lubed but kinda meh - $3

--Shengshou pyraminx-- never used. Comes with extra stickers - $5

--Lanlan skewb--100 solves, lubed pieces, restickered with half brights and bright blue, comes with red/blue/white extra stickers - $5

--Calvins square-1-- lubed internally, pieces lubed, 20 solves, restickered with half brights and bright blue, comes with extra stickers - $5

--Aolong V1-- Version ONE (1), lubed internally, a bit worn out, restickered with half brights and bright blue, 5000+ solves - $10

--Shengshou 5x5-- florian modded, lubed internally, restickered half brights and bright blue, comes with extra stickers, 3000+ solves - $18

--Dayan Megaminx Ridged-- lubed pieces, restickered a bit not fully, 20 solves - $5

--Shengshou 6x6-- lubed internally, Dayan springs, doesn't pop, restickered with half brights and bright blue, 200 solves - $18

--Mini Dayan Zhanchi 55mm-- lubed internally, restickered with half brights and bright blue, 100 solves - $6

--7x7 Shengshou-- brand new, 5 solves, still in box, comes with extra stickers - $18

--7x7 MINI Shengshou-- I hate this cube so much that I'm about to throw it against a wall. Lubed internally, restickered. Comes with extra stickers. It pops and is slow so if you wanna shoot it be my guest. $10.

Prices negotiable, spend $10 I'll give you some stuff in front lol.

--1x1-- Yeah.

--Gen 2 stackmat-- turns on but doesn't reset so if u can fix it have fun

--Gen 3 stackmat-- turns on but battery is lose. Resets and works fine so probably can be fixed.

I also have a lot of Maru lube, weight 3/5 and lubicle speedy I don't want. Some are unused so just tell me and we can work something out.

Last edited: