• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lifestyle Seasons Winter 2015

OLLiver

WCA
2015JENK02
YouTube
Visit Channel

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have the day off today so I'm totally gonna practise ^_^. Also, seeing as we're going to be short on skewb scramblers I expect those who are good at it to be prepared to scramble. After all, I'm only holding skewb for you >_>

Why Feliks is not coming?

Perhaps you should ask him?

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh man dem pyra scrambles... Major really missed out. L' R' U' B' U' B' U' L' U' B' R' r

This is the second Australian comp in a row with no Jay and Feliks.

Right because it's totally reasonable to expect everyone to travel to Perth for a comp >_> (and one at the same time as WCs).

Isaac Lai

WCA
2015LAII01
Oh man dem pyra scrambles... Major really missed out. L' R' U' B' U' B' U' L' U' B' R' r

Right because it's totally reasonable to expect everyone to travel to Perth for a comp >_> (and one at the same time as WCs).

Sorry third comp:p Newcastle Winter was before that, but not that it was that close to Melbourne or Canberra

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
I like the way the community down there is small enough that you can tell within three guesses who's going to win a comp

I think if Feliks attended every US comp, you could tell within 1 guess who would win most comps.

Would've not been close to 2.28 with that so I missed nothing :D Only scramble I've seen that I would've definitely sub OcR'd, Jay nub'd it a comp or two ago whilst I scrambled.